BETA members can apply for a bursary that can cover their travel expenses or fees for attending national and international ELT events. If you would like to receive a bursary to attend a professional event in Bulgaria or abroad, send us a letter of interest and your speaker’s abstract to email@example.com .
How to promote active citizenship through foreign language teaching?
Teacher Training Event of Pilgrims Ltd (UK), Ruse University and BETA-IATEFL
- Helping and Supervising Fellow Professionals in ELT 01/01/2001
- Teaching English to Police Cadets 01/01/2001
- Students’ presentations or how to motivate students 01/01/2008
- Lesson Planning in ESP/Subject Teaching 01/01/2001
- Business English Teaching and The Internet 01/01/2004
- Winnie-the-Pooh revisited: a case study on the application of multiple intelligences theory in teaching English to young learners 01/01/2006
- Call for contributions to BETA-IATEFL E-Newsletter (March – April 2017) 16/03/2017
- FEATURED SPEAKER: DENIS CUNNINGHAM 12/03/2017
- PLENARY SPEAKER: CHRISTINE O’LEARY 12/03/2017
- FEATURED SPEAKER: GERALDO DE CARVALHO 08/03/2017
- FEATURED SPEAKER: ZUZANA TOMAŠ 07/03/2017
- PLENARY SPEAKER: PENNY UR 07/03/2017
- Patricia: Hello! i am teaching english to cadets of a Police...
- Reinaldo Figura: I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high ...
1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 association BETA BETA-IATEFL BETA E-Newsletter Blagoevgrad call for contributions competition course materials culture E-Newsletter ECML international NBU papers Plovdiv REAL Ruse selected papers seminar Sofia SOL source Stara Zagora target TESOL TOEFL Varna Veliko Turnovo Vidin