DEAR TEACHERS OF ENGLISH, The 25th BETA Annual International Conference is going to be held in the period 3-5 June 2016 at Plovdiv University “Paisii Hilendarski”, Plovdiv. The topic is Teaching and Learning English: from No Tech to High Tech. How to Motivate Learners. We have the pleasure to inform you that The Embassy of [...]
Dear Colleagues, We are happy to announce the eighth round of BETA competition open to all of you who would like to give it a try. This year the conference is dedicated to Teaching and Learning English: from No Tech to High Tech. How to Motivate Learners and the Pre-Conference Event to CLIL with Young [...]
- Helping and Supervising Fellow Professionals in ELT 01/01/2001
- Teaching English to Police Cadets 01/01/2001
- Students’ presentations or how to motivate students 01/01/2008
- Lesson Planning in ESP/Subject Teaching 01/01/2001
- Business English Teaching and The Internet 01/01/2004
- Winnie-the-Pooh revisited: a case study on the application of multiple intelligences theory in teaching English to young learners 01/01/2006
- PLENARY SPEAKER: CECILIA ODÉ 07/04/2017
- FEATURED SPEAKER: KRYSTYNA DROŹDZIAŁ-SZELEST 28/03/2017
- Call for contributions to BETA-IATEFL E-Newsletter (March – April 2017) 16/03/2017
- FEATURED SPEAKER: DENIS CUNNINGHAM 12/03/2017
- PLENARY SPEAKER: CHRISTINE O’LEARY 12/03/2017
- FEATURED SPEAKER: GERALDO DE CARVALHO 08/03/2017
- Patricia: Hello! i am teaching english to cadets of a Police...
- Reinaldo Figura: I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high ...