Traditionally, Bulgarian takers of the TOEFL have very good results. It is mainly teenagers in their last year at high schools (most notably English Language schools) that take the test, the most common purpose being to continue their education at American universities. Many of them go in for courses offered for preparation for the TOEFL examination.
Aim. The aim of the present study is to establish the correlation between the objective social needs for EL specialists, the students’ subjective motivation for taking up English language studies and their career expectations on the one hand, and the actual type of education in terms of knowledge and skills they are equipped with after [...]
- Helping and Supervising Fellow Professionals in ELT 01/01/2001
- Teaching English to Police Cadets 01/01/2001
- What does TOEFL test sometimes? 01/01/1999
- Ethnography? (What) Does it Have to Do with Language Education? 01/01/2001
- The Challenge of the Indigo Children 01/01/2005
- Science Across the World in Teacher Training 01/01/2007
- TESOL Macedonia-Thrace, Northern Greece 20th Annual International Convention, 9-10 March 2013 06/04/2013
- Call for papers:16th International INGED ELT Conference, 4-6 October 2013 21/03/2013
- Fifth Round of BETA Competition 04/02/2013
- TeachingEnglish Blogathon 2013 25/01/2013
- Offical Representatives Call – ELTA-IATEFL, Serbia and TESOL Macedonia Thrace, Northern Greece, 2013 18/01/2013
- British Council Bulgaria online teacher training courses 17/01/2013
- Patricia: Hello! i am teaching english to cadets of a Police...
- Reinaldo Figura: I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high ...