The following activities were initially designed as a part of self – study courseware accompanying a teacher training course ‘Studying Culture’ delivered in four Bulgarian universities: New Bulgarian University, Sofia University, Plovdiv University and University of Veliko Turnovo. However, some of tasks have been also piloted with English language students at NBU and proved suitable [...]
Some ideas for using media texts in the EFL classroom to develop skills for intercultural communication Handout 1: Personally speaking Task: Work in pairs. Ask your partner about as many different types of media s/he uses. Put them in Column A of the table below. In Column B put his/ her reasons for using them. Use the [...]
- Helping and Supervising Fellow Professionals in ELT 01/01/2001
- Teaching English to Police Cadets 01/01/2001
- Two Techniques for Reading in ESP and Science Classes 01/01/2001
- Learning disabilities 01/01/2004
- In Search of Quality in Class – Mission (Im)Possible? 01/01/2006
- Beliefs about Language Learning Revisited 03/09/2010
- E-Newsletter, Issue 5 (March-May 2013) 24/05/2013
- TESOL Macedonia-Thrace, Northern Greece 20th Annual International Convention, 9-10 March 2013 06/04/2013
- Call for papers:16th International INGED ELT Conference, 4-6 October 2013 21/03/2013
- E-Newsletter, Issue 4 (January-February 2013) 28/02/2013
- Fifth Round of BETA Competition 04/02/2013
- TeachingEnglish Blogathon 2013 25/01/2013
- Patricia: Hello! i am teaching english to cadets of a Police...
- Reinaldo Figura: I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high ...