Sounds good and it is not only a dream. REAL is the name of a project whose aim is to found an organisation which will unite and help both language learners and language teachers all over Europe. The first steps have been made and the seminar – REALise your poten…tial is one of them. The [...]
On 17th – 19th September CIEP (Centre international d’études pédagogique) in Sèvres, France, hosted an international meeting under the REAL project. The meeting was attended by representatives of various mono and multi-lingual associations and professional organizations of language teachers across Europe. The main aim of the gathering was to introduce the participants to the findings [...]
- Helping and Supervising Fellow Professionals in ELT 01/01/2001
- Teaching English to Police Cadets 01/01/2001
- Students’ presentations or how to motivate students 01/01/2008
- Lesson Planning in ESP/Subject Teaching 01/01/2001
- Business English Teaching and The Internet 01/01/2004
- Winnie-the-Pooh revisited: a case study on the application of multiple intelligences theory in teaching English to young learners 01/01/2006
- Call for contributions to BETA-IATEFL E-Newsletter (March – April 2017) 16/03/2017
- FEATURED SPEAKER: DENIS CUNNINGHAM 12/03/2017
- PLENARY SPEAKER: CHRISTINE O’LEARY 12/03/2017
- FEATURED SPEAKER: GERALDO DE CARVALHO 08/03/2017
- FEATURED SPEAKER: ZUZANA TOMAŠ 07/03/2017
- PLENARY SPEAKER: PENNY UR 07/03/2017
- Patricia: Hello! i am teaching english to cadets of a Police...
- Reinaldo Figura: I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high ...