In the current issue Editors’ Corner (p. 3) Terrae Incognitae: Learner Autonomy and Gamification (Christian Ludwig) (p. 4) What Not to Do to Get Students Reading (Mark Bartholomew) (p. 18) It Can Take No Tech to Kill a Mockingbird (Reneta Stoimenova) (p. 22) Introducing a Classic Lesson Plan for Two Texts on Discrimination (Bill Templer) [...]
Dear Colleagues, We would like to invite you to contribute to the November – December 2015 issue of the BETA-IATEFL E-Newsletter (ISSN 1314-6874). Please send your contributions to the editors at email@example.com by 10 December 2015. Submissions received after this date will be considered for publication in the subsequent issues of the E-Newsletter . Your [...]
- Helping and Supervising Fellow Professionals in ELT 01/01/2001
- Teaching English to Police Cadets 01/01/2001
- Students’ presentations or how to motivate students 01/01/2008
- Lesson Planning in ESP/Subject Teaching 01/01/2001
- Business English Teaching and The Internet 01/01/2004
- Winnie-the-Pooh revisited: a case study on the application of multiple intelligences theory in teaching English to young learners 01/01/2006
- IATEFL, POLAND Official Representative Call 24/04/2017
- ATECR Official Representative Call 23/04/2017
- PLENARY SPEAKER: CECILIA ODÉ 07/04/2017
- FEATURED SPEAKER: KRYSTYNA DROŹDZIAŁ-SZELEST 28/03/2017
- Call for contributions to BETA-IATEFL E-Newsletter (March – April 2017) 16/03/2017
- FEATURED SPEAKER: DENIS CUNNINGHAM 12/03/2017
- Patricia: Hello! i am teaching english to cadets of a Police...
- Reinaldo Figura: I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high ...