Dear Colleagues, We would like to invite you to contribute to the November – December 2015 issue of the BETA-IATEFL E-Newsletter (ISSN 1314-6874). Please send your contributions to the editors at email@example.com by 10 December 2015. Submissions received after this date will be considered for publication in the subsequent issues of the E-Newsletter . Your [...]
Dear Colleagues, We would love to receive your contributions to the next issues of the E-Newsletter of the Bulgarian English Teachers’ Association, ISSN 1314-6874 ( http://www.beta-iatefl.org/category/blog-enewsletter/ ) Please send us your contributions before: 30 October 2012 for the November – December 2012 Issue on the topic area: “Web-based teaching of languages”; 26 December 2012 for [...]
- Helping and Supervising Fellow Professionals in ELT 01/01/2001
- Teaching English to Police Cadets 01/01/2001
- Students’ presentations or how to motivate students 01/01/2008
- Lesson Planning in ESP/Subject Teaching 01/01/2001
- Business English Teaching and The Internet 01/01/2004
- Winnie-the-Pooh revisited: a case study on the application of multiple intelligences theory in teaching English to young learners 01/01/2006
- Call for contributions to BETA-IATEFL E-Newsletter (March – April 2017) 16/03/2017
- FEATURED SPEAKER: DENIS CUNNINGHAM 12/03/2017
- PLENARY SPEAKER: CHRISTINE O’LEARY 12/03/2017
- FEATURED SPEAKER: GERALDO DE CARVALHO 08/03/2017
- FEATURED SPEAKER: ZUZANA TOMAŠ 07/03/2017
- PLENARY SPEAKER: PENNY UR 07/03/2017
- Patricia: Hello! i am teaching english to cadets of a Police...
- Reinaldo Figura: I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high ...