Sounds good and it is not only a dream. REAL is the name of a project whose aim is to found an organisation which will unite and help both language learners and language teachers all over Europe. The first steps have been made and the seminar – REALise your poten…tial is one of them. The [...]
Since February 2007, when BETA first introduced the idea of offering teacher training seminars called BETA Days for local teachers throughout the country, we have organised three such events. Here follow some impressions from the BETA Days in Vidin. The seminar which was hosted by the oldest and biggest school in town, “Tsar Simeon Veliki”, [...]
- Helping and Supervising Fellow Professionals in ELT 01/01/2001
- Teaching English to Police Cadets 01/01/2001
- Students’ presentations or how to motivate students 01/01/2008
- Lesson Planning in ESP/Subject Teaching 01/01/2001
- Business English Teaching and The Internet 01/01/2004
- Winnie-the-Pooh revisited: a case study on the application of multiple intelligences theory in teaching English to young learners 01/01/2006
- Call for contributions to BETA-IATEFL E-Newsletter (March – April 2017) 16/03/2017
- FEATURED SPEAKER: DENIS CUNNINGHAM 12/03/2017
- PLENARY SPEAKER: CHRISTINE O’LEARY 12/03/2017
- FEATURED SPEAKER: GERALDO DE CARVALHO 08/03/2017
- FEATURED SPEAKER: ZUZANA TOMAŠ 07/03/2017
- PLENARY SPEAKER: PENNY UR 07/03/2017
- Patricia: Hello! i am teaching english to cadets of a Police...
- Reinaldo Figura: I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high ...