Traditionally, Bulgarian takers of the TOEFL have very good results. It is mainly teenagers in their last year at high schools (most notably English Language schools) that take the test, the most common purpose being to continue their education at American universities. Many of them go in for courses offered for preparation for the TOEFL examination.
Tag Archives: TOEFL
- Helping and Supervising Fellow Professionals in ELT 01/01/2001
- Teaching English to Police Cadets 01/01/2001
- The Role of Headway Elementary for Developing Bulgarian Learners’ Intercultural Competence 01/01/2000
- The Instance of Culture and Its Political Dimension 01/01/2001
- The webquest design course 01/01/2005
- Corporate versus academic students when teaching Language for Specific Purposes 01/01/2007
- E-Newsletter, Issue 5 (March-May 2013) 24/05/2013
- TESOL Macedonia-Thrace, Northern Greece 20th Annual International Convention, 9-10 March 2013 06/04/2013
- Call for papers:16th International INGED ELT Conference, 4-6 October 2013 21/03/2013
- E-Newsletter, Issue 4 (January-February 2013) 28/02/2013
- Fifth Round of BETA Competition 04/02/2013
- TeachingEnglish Blogathon 2013 25/01/2013
- Patricia: Hello! i am teaching english to cadets of a Police...
- Reinaldo Figura: I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high ...
1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 association BETA BETA-IATEFL Blagoevgrad BSBS competition course materials culture E-Newsletter ECML ELTA ELTAM international issue 1 LACS NBU Plovdiv REAL Ruse SEETA seminar Sofia SOL source Stara Zagora target TESOL TOEFL Varna Veliko Turnovo Vidin