Opportunity for writers for a new publication:
Innovations in Pre-Service Education and Training for English Language Teachers
The British Council invites proposals of not more than 500 words for chapters for this volume. Each chapter (of 5-6,000 words) will:
- be based on the writer’s experience in a specific professional context.
- feature innovation that is appropriate to that context and justified by reference to relevant literature.
- include evidence to justify positive evaluation of the innovation as well as of its sustainability in context. Trainee perspectives will be especially welcome.
- clarify why the writer believes that this innovation may have wider relevance.
- express how the experience reported has furthered the writer’s own development as a teacher educator.
Proposals should address these criteria and make clear how they will be met.
Download the Call for proposals