We would like to invite you to contribute to the May-June 2014 issue of the BETA-IATEFL E-Newsletter (ISSN 1314-6874).
Please send your contributions to the E-Newsletter editors Zarina Markova and Sylvia Velikova at email@example.com by 1st June 2014. Submissions received after this date will be considered for publication in the subsequent issues of the E-Newsletter .
Your submissions can focus on (but may not be limited to) the following ELT areas:
- Your past and forthcoming class/ school/ university projects, events, and conferences;
- Your thoughts and experiences from conferences, workshops, courses you have attended;
- Yours or your students’ thoughts and experiences from external examinations and other forms of assessment;
- Some problem or small-scale action/academic research, or even an idea for encouraging others to do such research, even jointly;
- Your work in the field of ELT, sharing teaching/research tips and ideas, or your professional life narrative.
- An interview with some of your students asking how they see English learning, what they read, what websites they follow, etc..
Please also consider the Contributors’ Guidelines on p. 28 of the E-Newsletter (September-October 2012) – https://www.beta-iatefl.org/4019/blog-enewsletter/e-newsletter-issue-2/
We look forward to hearing from you.
Sylvia Velikova & Zarina Markova
Editors, BETA-IATEFL E-Newsletter