We would like to invite you to contribute to the July-August 2014 issue of the BETA-IATEFL E-Newsletter (ISSN 1314-6874).
Please send your contributions to the editors at email@example.com by 10 August 2014. Submissions received after this date will be considered for publication in the subsequent issues of the E-Newsletter .
- Your past and forthcoming class/ school/ university projects, events, and conferences;
- Your thoughts and experiences from conferences, workshops, courses you have attended;
- Yours or your students’ thoughts and experiences from external examinations and other forms of assessment;
- Some problem or small-scale action/academic research, or even an idea for encouraging others to do such research, even jointly;
- Your work in the field of ELT, sharing teaching/research tips and ideas, or your professional life narrative.
- An interview with some of your students asking how they see English learning, what they read, what websites they follow, etc..
Please also consider the Contributors’ Guidelines on pp. 68-69 of the E-Newsletter (May-June 2014) – here.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Sylvia Velikova & Zarina Markova
Editors, BETA-IATEFL E-Newsletter