We would like to invite you to contribute to the November – December 2016 issue of the BETA-IATEFL E-Newsletter (ISSN 1314-6874).
Please send your contributions to the editors at email@example.com by 16 December 2016. Submissions received after this date will be considered for publication in the subsequent issues of the E-Newsletter .
Your submissions can focus on (but may not be limited to) the following ELT areas:
- Your past and forthcoming class/ school/ university projects, events, and conferences;
- Your thoughts and experiences from conferences, workshops, courses you have attended;
- Yours or your students’ thoughts and experiences from external examinations and other forms of assessment;
- A problem or some small-scale action/academic research, or even an idea for encouraging others to do such research, even jointly;
- Your work in the field of ELT, sharing teaching/research tips and ideas, or your professional life narrative;
- An interview with some of your students asking how they see English learning, what they read, what websites they follow, etc.
Please also consider the notes for contributors on pp. 54-55 of the E-Newsletter (January – February 2016)
We look forward to hearing from you.