Call for contributions to BETA-IATEFL E-Newsletter Issue 38
(November – December 2018)
We would like to invite you to contribute to the Nov–Dec 2018 issue of the BETA-IATEFL E-Newsletter (ISSN 1314-6874).
Please send your contributions to the editors at email@example.com by 31 December 2018. Submissions received after this date will be considered for publication in the subsequent issues of the E-Newsletter.
Your submissions can focus on (but may not be limited to) the following ELT areas:
- Your past and forthcoming class/ school/ university projects, events, and conferences;
- Your thoughts and experiences from conferences, workshops, courses you have attended;
- Yours or your students’ thoughts and experiences from external examinations and other forms of assessment;
- A problem or some small-scale action/academic research, or even an idea for encouraging others to do such research, even jointly;
- Your work in the field of ELT, sharing teaching/research tips and ideas, or your professional life narrative;
- An interview with some of your students asking how they see English learning, what they read, what websites they follow, etc.
Please also confer with the sections Notes for contributors and Writing for the BETA E-Newsletter available at the end of the latest issue of the E-Newsletter (Issue 35 here pp 41-42).
We look forward to hearing from you.