By joining BETA YOU
- become part of the growing English teachers’ community in Bulgaria
- gain access to information about ELT events in Bulgaria and the SEE region
- exchange ideas and share experiences
- receive financial and other support for participation in national and international ELT events – see here
- can attend the BETA Annual International conference and our partners’ events at the reduced members’ rates
- receive your free BETA e-Newsletter
- can join IATEFL as an individual member at a special discount price
- have fun while developing professionally
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE AS A TEACHER OF ENGLISH IN BULGARIA
Join BETA in five easy steps!
Step 1. Download the Membership Application Form 2016
Step 2. Fill it in.
Step 3. Please send the membership fee of 30 BGN (equivalent of 15 EUR) via bank transfer to BETA’s bank account.
Step 4. Attach a copy of the bank transfer document to the application form and send them to BETA’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 5. Get a welcome letter and your membership card.[↑]
IATEFL Wider Membership Scheme
If you are a BETA member and are interested in joining IATEFL UK, you can do so thanks to the existing Wider Membership Scheme (WMS) at the price of 25 BGN. Go to IATEFL – WMS to learn more and then write to us (email@example.com).[↑]
Basic IATEFL Membership
Basic IATEFL membership is also available for BETA members at a reduced price. The current cost is £21. The membership is the same as a full price individual membership but does not include a Special Interest Group or the free publication sent out to members (Conference Selections) – these can both be added at an additional cost. For a current form, please visit the member’s area of the BETA website (BETA-IATEFL Documents), fill it out and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .